Apr 6, 2018

Tiered Sundress


TGIF! for realz! It's been a fun and productive week - Spring weather has motivated me to spruce up our yard with some landscaping and pink flowers, just in time for our special company arriving next week for Vivian Louise's dedication at church.

This warm weather also has us in vacation mode planning baby girl's first trip to the beach!  And that means vacation outfits.  For me that's sundresses (NOT a shorts gal) oh and bikinis - gals I'm working overtime to get those abs back with lots of sweat sessions.

I'm all about midi dresses over maxi dresses for the summer because I don't have to worry about the length so I can wear wedges or sandals. Also, they are less overwhelming on a petite frame. I love this tiered fabric trend. It adds volume but without being too poofy.  It's also a bit romantic.

This sundress is soft in a blush pink and tiny golden flower print with tiny ruffle details.  I like that the colors aren't so bold like most of my other sundresses.  It would probably look better if my skin had some color but let's be honest being pregnant last year this bod didn't see the light of day.

I'm seeing these tiered dresses everywhere and highly recommend you scooping one up and wearing it on your next vacation, or until then to church, a gals night, or whatever weekend activity you get into.

PS. these wedges are super comfy!







Dress Beautifully in a Tiered Sundress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: