Apr 24, 2018

Dot Dot Dot


Hey gals, so I feel like the blog has seriously been a "..." situation.  Like who knows when she'll post again ... sigh I try but if it makes you feel any better I truly am living my best life over here!

I spend my days with baby girl, friends, family basically enjoying all the best life has to offer.  And while there are moments where I miss the corporate hustle this maternity leave break beats any accomplishment made in the office. #TRUTH

I do have good intentions to post, Vivian Louise is sleeping through the night every night and I'm starting to get a routine and increase productivity but I will stop it all and soak up the snuggles because babies don't keep!

So for this outfit I mixed a classic polka dot blouse with the come back of beige.  I typically don't go for polka dots but I love this version because the base is white (favorite) and the dots are huge making a bolder statement. It's also sleeveless, my go-to, with ruffles for extra femininity and button front so nursing friendly (I can't believe that's my first thoughts when looking at clothes these days).

Remember back in the day when khaki was the 'IT' neutral? We all had khaki pants, just admit it.  Well, while I don't believe in bringing those back (go for a pair of chinos in olive, blue or blush) this beige skirt is far from boring.  It's a flattering fit, comfortable, with pockets and crazy affordable.

Pair it with tees and saturated colors and its a piece you can wear from work to weekend.







Dress Beautifully in Dots

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: