Apr 13, 2018

Friday Favorites: Jumpsuits

TGIF!

This is one of the most special weekends for our baby girl.  We are dedicating Vivian Louise at   church on Sunday.
There are not enough words to fully express our gratitude to God for the blessing of her.
As parents we want to raise her in His image, to love God and others above herself.

Mr's parents are in town (spoiling her rotten) and she even got to meet Mr's brother for the first time at the airport this morning. Sadly he was just passing through but we soaked up the minutes we had.

On Sunday we will host a luncheon for her with both our families at our home.  I'm pulling out my china and silver.  I'm already looking forward to a big slice of cake that my sweet sister is making for her :)

Now to the fashion portion of this post, jumpsuits.  I shared this fabulous pink one with you last week and since they're soooo hot right now I've rounded up several more that I'm loving.  But jumpsuits aren't something you want a ton of in your wardrobe.  They're chic but can be troublesome for bathroom trips and even for fit since they are basically an adult onesie.

The key is just to try them on and not to be afraid of alterations.


This one is so classy and comes in petite sizing. 


Love the stripes and halter with the tie sash - although I didn't get to it before it went on backorder I decided to purchase anyway and will be excited this summer when it arrives.


This one says take me on vacation, somewhere warm and tropical!


Clean and Fresh! I can't get enough white in my wardrobe. 


Not only is it easy breezy keeping you cool in the Summer heat, this jumpsuit also comes in a bold red! 


Blue jean baby! but in a lighter fabric. 

Dress Beautifully in a Jumpsuit

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: