Apr 4, 2018

Jumpsuit


Gals, this pink number had me quick to jump on the jumpsuit bandwagon! First, I LOVE pink and this shade is bubblegum perfection.  I saw it on the mannequin and my first instinct was YESSSS.
Once I got into the dressing room I began to get nervous.  Even though I'm super close to my pre-baby figure I'm still carrying around these nursing melons and I didn't know how fussy getting in & out of this one piece would be.

It is so comfortable and pretty easy to put on.  I actually like the wrap design so you can tie to fit.
It's also forgiving with a bit of elastic in the back.
Best part is you can wear a regular bra!  A lot of jumpsuits out there require strapless or no bra at all.  Nobody has time for that kind of discomfort!

I kept the styling super simple with a classic shoe and handbag and just a set a pearl studs and one of my everyday delicate necklaces.

Go ahead and jump right in and try and jumpsuit - you just might be surprised :)










Dress Beautifully in a Jumpsuit

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: