Apr 26, 2018

Walking on Sunshine


Gals, I'm literally walking on sunshine! Yesterday was my 35th birthday and I couldn't be more blessed to welcome this year.  Last year when I blew out the candles on my cake my wish was for God to gift us a healthy baby. Here I sit with the most beautiful baby girl!

It's amazing how much has changed in the past year ... I survived 8 months of pregnancy (puking my guts up daily), an emergency c-section delivery, a premie baby who is now 4 months old in 2 days and nursing with it's epic struggles. Crazy Changes!!!

I feel so blessed (do not confuse that ... my life is NOT problem free) that I struggled to come up with a wish this year. Vivian Louise has certainly changed my perspective on things that really matter and the things that just aren't so important any more.

Now, I still care about what I wear.  Although  nursing makes me look at the functionality of outfits first ugh (still not a fan but still doing it and still feeling like a dairy cow)
Note: this dress is not nursing friendly but I don't let that run my life, I'll just limit it to shorter outings/occasions like church, dates or with my gal pals

Eyelet is my sister's favorite fabric so when I saw this yellow dress I immediately thought of her.  I love the midi length and the tiered design.  The pom pom balls are added fun :)
Kate Spade designed a very similar dress last year but it was a bit pricey.  This one looks just like it!

I don't really own much yellow in my wardrobe so adding this sunny dress brought some happy to my closet.








Note: This dress is from the Crown & Ivy line at Belk - sadly I couldn't find it online
Similar: Yellow Dress & Here  ||  Wedges  ||  Denim Jacket  ||  Handbag  ||  Earrings ||  Sunglasses  ||

Dress Beautifully in a Yellow Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: