Apr 11, 2018

Wide Leg Pants


When I first saw these pants I thought they were a skirt.  I didn't figure it out until I was in the dressing room.  I became pleasantly surprised.  I'm all about breezy garments for the summer because it's so hot and because they're so feminine.

I also find the butterfly print fun!  

These pants are also very function for this baby mamma with and elastic waist in the back for comfort and two piece outfits are always easiest for feeding baby girl (although I'm not one to nurse away from home ... hoping to share about nursing tops on Monday) 

The lace top is one of my favorite purchases this year!  It's so beautiful! Dressed up with a skirt or down with a pair of jeans the neckline detail is simply gorgeous. 

These pants are a petite which is great because I didn't have to take them to the tailor for hemming - and I prefer low heeled shoes.

I'll be fluttering around in these quite a bit with a basic t-shirt and flat sandals or in this blouse to church or on vacation. 








Dress Beautifully in Wide Leg Pants

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: