Jun 26, 2018

Summer Breeze


If you live here in the South you know that in order to survive the Summer heat you must dress for function.  And that means easy breeze light weight garments and hats!  Hats aren't just a fun accessory, they protect your skin and shade you from the bright scorching sun.

We all want to be cool and look chic at all our Summer socials.

Well gals, this outfit does just that!  A tank and a light as a feather skirt paired with the most elegant sun hat will keep you cool and looking chic even on the hottest of days.

PS I'm 100% midi length over maxi!  I get the long length without having to hem and I can wear flats or heels. Also, being petite I find it flattering.

My dear friend owns this shop in the cutest NC coastal town and when she posted this beach hat I was just a few clicks away from placing my order.

On a personal note: we are celebrating 8 years of marriage tomorrow and Vivian Louise's turns 6 months on Thursday!!! Time certainly flies when you're having fun and babies really don't keep!
I never thought I'd be the type of Mamma to want to be at home but this time with baby girl has been the most special.  I wouldn't change it for anything in the world! Baby or no baby cherish the moments in your life wherever you are :)








Dress Beautifully in Easy Breezy Pieces & a Sun Hat

XOXO Sarah Louise

2 comments:

Roman reigns said...

Continue the good work and people will continue to come to your blog! I have been updating my blogs, as well. Gunmetal 

Unknown said...

Very Nice Blog!You Look so beautiful in these dresses Come here to choose your clothes.