Jun 12, 2018

The Girliest Dress That Ever Was


Gals, I've been a girlie girl from the start.  I'm talking pink, bows and frills since I was a babe.  I haven't let up 35 years later.  And now that I have a baby girl it's amplified (if that's even possible). This dress is the epitome of girlie.  A soft baby pink with a tie neck bow trimmed in white.  In a classic fit and flair design it's flattering for every lady. While I'm typically not a fan of sleeves, these little cap sleeves add just the feminine touch.  Add a pair of pearl studs you'll have a quintessential  primp and proper look.

Note:  I seriously can't wait to be rid of this Dolly Parton situation! It's making me so self conscious in my clothes but I'm enduring. #momlife








Dress Beautifully in a Girlie Pink Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: