Jun 19, 2018

The Classic Casual Uniform


Gals it doesn't get more classic than a crisp white shirt and a pair of jeans.  Now add some modern details like ruffles and distressing and you're anything but basic.

I own countless cotton white tops #sorrynotsorry They're clean fresh and bright.  As for jeans I'm probably average.  I will say being a bit petite it's frustrating when the distressed knees fall on your shins.

When you wear a white top and jeans it's the accessories that really show your style.  Since I'm more dressy and traditional I went with a timeless pump and belt.  You could add sandals or stilettos which ever suits your fancy.  Or add some color in a bold earring.

Speaking of accessories, lets just chat about this belt.  Baby Vivian Louise's birth was traumatic to say the least.  She came a month early in just a few hours so needless to say I wasn't prepared.  We were about 2 weeks in surviving hour by hour with our itty bitty baby and I remember thinking as I cringed with abdomen pain from my c-section surgery, that I'll never have my abs back! Silly I know because I was crazy fit before her and with time was going to be back in the gym.  I decided to treat myself to a prize for earning the return of my waistline so I ordered this belt.  It was on a short backorder but estimated to arrive within 4 weeks - which would be the time I'd be cleared to exercise so it was going to be good motivation for me.

Well, here we are mid June and it finally arrived! And what do you know, I do have my waistline back.  It's still a work in progress building my muscles to where they were but SL has her groove back.

To my Mamma gal pals: it's hard work incorporating fitness with all the extra responsibilities that come with children (especially when your exhausted, have no time and if nursing with these massive melons) but remember a health strong Mamma is important for you and your family! I'll have to share with you some fitness Inspiration and motivation next Monday.

The belt is the perfect neutral and will go with everything from suiting to jeans to dresses.






Dress Beautifully in a Classic White Shirt and Jeans

XOXO Sarah Louise



No comments: