Mar 25, 2020

Silk Scarf Vibes


While I'm not a 'stay in pajamas all day' kind of gal, I do like to be comfortable but in my own way, one that's still polished and put together.

These pants have the beauty of a silk scarf and the comfort of lounge wear.  The silk fabric, paisley print and contrasting pop of yellow piping paired with a draw string waist gives you the best of both a dressy and casual garment.

I share my love of vintage items with you often but it's been a while since I've shared about my affection for silk scarves. I have a entire box full and just about all of them are vintage.
File this topic under posts to come.

Top options are easy with either a basic semi-fitted tee in any color, denim or a crisp cotton top like I'm wearing.  Even though mine has a blue pinstripe it doesn't compete or add too much because the print is so small. You treat it like a solid when styling meanwhile it adds just the right amount of detail.

I chose to wear my loafers because I gravitate towards dressier styling; heels would work great too. A sandal or flat is also just as pretty.  It's essential to chose what YOU like and feel confident in!









Dress Beautifully in Pieces that are as Pretty as they are Comfortable

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: