Mar 2, 2020

Currently ...

Good morning! Come, sit for a spell and let's have a virtual coffee date and catch up ...


Here's what I'm Currently ....

Accepting - that I've had to miss a week at the gym due to a horrible germ and that it's not the detriment I think it is. I'm back at it today!

Appreciating - Ryan's job and how hard he's working b/c he has 1 day off in a span of 3 weeks and tons of 12 hour shifts #sendhelp

Becoming - more content with what I have and where I am. It hasn't even been a full week of no shopping for myself and I already see a difference #lent

Believing - God truly gives ALL that I need.

Celebrating - my niece River's 2nd birthday this afternoon! She's the greatest blessing that grew me and my sister Rebecca to be the bestest of sisters as we shared our pregnancies (so much sickness) and now motherhood side by side.  She's Vivian's BFF and we're all so excited to watch them grow up together!

Cleaning - out all the closets. I've even said goodbye to all of Vivian's baby clothes with the exception of 1 bin of the special things I'm keeping to pass down to her.

Designing - our downstairs with ALL new lighting and wall paper in at least 2 rooms :)

Drinking - I'm about to sip on a big cup of piping hot black coffee before our darling awakes.

We spent Saturday on Grandma's farm

Eating - the most delicious organic farm-to-table eggs! They're from my Mamma's pet chickens. I love seeing her live her dream of a home in the woods where she can be surrounded by God's creation. Vivian has a blast on Grandma's farm and enjoys every minute playing with her animals.

Enjoying - the quiet and productive early morning (I'm up at 5 to create time for myself)

Exercising - taking an athletic conditioning class this morning and I'm going to go hard!

Feeling - refreshed and excited for a new week. Mondays are my favorite.

Finishing - a good book this month.

Going - on a target run after the gym #momlife

Learning - that primer under your make up is 100% essential.  I was worried it would 'add' a thick layer to my face #wrong.  It's key to glue the products together.  It's crazy to spend all this money on wonderful foundations, concealer, bronzer, blush & highlight if there's nothing to make it work. It makes a world of difference ... this sounds like it needs a blog post :)

Looking - at so many light fixtures, wall papers and tiles for our home.

Marveling - at our darling Vivian.  The things she says and how much she's learning is absolutely amazing.

Noticing - all the flowers blooming and trees budding ... I welcome you Spring with open arms!

Organizing - Vivian's 30k+ pictures this month and creating books.

Planning - Our 10 year anniversary trip to Scottsdale, AZ later this year. Send recommendations.

Praying - with love and gratitude before I make requests.

Realizing - I have to cook today b/c there's no more leftovers UGH

Scheduling - dates with my gal pals this week/month

Searching - for cute, modern, supportive swimsuits that have coverage! #needleinahaystack

Sending - prayers for all of those affected by the coronavirus.

Trying - a new meal service in efforts to love my husband b/c I can't cook worth a durn and have no desire to even attempt

Wearing - a lot of outfits today. Still in my pajamas then gym clothes, shower then jeans and casual top and then I'll swap out my top for something fun for a birthday party.


Cheers Gals! That was fun! 
It would be great to try on a date night or with your gal pals. 
I could see this getting very funny with mine!

Dress Beautifully in Your Current State

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: