Mar 20, 2020

Friday Favorites: 50 Spring Pieces

TGIF! Well, do you even know what day it is at this point?  While it's been an huge adjustment for EVERYONE I hope that you've been able to see this season as one of opportunity and cherish the blessings that come from time at home.

I've had moments of disappointment missing the gym, my gal pals and not having much of a break from Vivian.  I stop look around and give thanks for ALL that I do have and work to cherish this rare time together and shift my routine to a new one that works for us.
(It also includes potty training that starts today ... praying for patience, endurance and our rugs!)

First time painting her tiny little nails
One of my most favorite memories of being her Mamma

The weather has been warm and sunny so we've gratefully played outside.  I've done a lot of sprinting and long runs and seen more neighbors and puppy dogs than ever before!

Hopefully we'll be able to dress up and have somewhere to be sooner rather than later.

So here are 50 pieces I love and think will make a fantastic addition to your Spring wardrobe

Dresses


3 Colors




3 Colors








Wisteria Tiered Midi


Striped Mini


Embroidered Long Sleeve Midi
Similar to the designer Ulla Johnson (dress before this one) but not as pricey


White Ruffled


TOPS




3 Colors & I can't decide which I love best (blue or pink)


3 Colors


5 Colors



2 Colors


2 Colors





SHORTS






PANTS


4 Colors



High Waist Wide Leg
3 Colors


Wide Belted
2 Colors

SHOES



Star Wrap


Raffia
5 color/finish options


Disc Block Heel
2 Colors


Slide Block Heel


Color Block
3 different heel heights & all nude color option
Similar to the classic Chanel pump!

JACKETS







MWAH! sending you LOVE!

Dress Beautifully this Spring

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: