Feb 10, 2023

Friday Favorites: Happy Prints

TGIF! Today is a big day. Today our puppy Trixie comes home after 3 weeks of training. I'm going to be honest and share that I'm very nervous. She was a gift to Ryan, as he has wanted her his entire life while I have not. I'm praying for a welcoming attitude and patience.

On an always happy note, bright colorful prints from brand Farm Rio are some of the prettiest! These designs are so fun to wear all year long. What I admire most about these pieces are the details. Each piece has texture and embellishment making them so unique. 

Truth: I've received compliments every single time I've worm a piece from Farm Rio.

 Here are my current favorites from Farm Rio ...


long skirts are my favorite to wear all year long!








I love the lavender mixed with darker colors


I love the classic neutral on this fun print







Last Summer

Dress Beautifully in Happy Prints

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: