Feb 24, 2023

Friday Favorites: Pastel Pants

TGIF! Wow, this week was so warm and sunny it tempted me to pull out my bins of summer clothes but I know we're not quite there yet. It did motivate me to paint my toe nails!

Light clothing is a matter of style and survival in the South. Our Summers can be brutal. 
Personally I find light colors refreshing and pretty! Pastels have a sweet aesthetic to them that can give a cheerful look to your outfit.
 

Note: I cut the hem for a cropped length

I wore these pale pink jeans to bible study this week and not only felt pretty in them but enjoyed the break from my traditional blue jeans.

Here are some pretty pastel pants for the Spring & Summer season ...


9 colors to choose from


also in navy & light khaki 




6 colors


7 colors 


also in ivory & sage green


also in solid green & navy


5 colors 


also in ivory, black & navy


Love these!


8 colors

Dress Beautifully in Pastel Pants

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: