Feb 20, 2023

She Wears Seashells & Pretty Pretty Styles

Gals, I'm tickled to share with you the prettiest pieces from a collaboration of Jennifer Sumko & Antonio Melani for Dillards. This line is by far the prettiest and nicest I've seen in a very long time.

Each piece is made of substantial fabrics and design. They are feminine, colorful and have a touch of whimsy. By far it was the seashell prints that were love at first sight for me. I collect shells the most, amongst other nature treasures and found these patterns cheerful yet sophisticated. 

P.S. The collection includes shoes, swimwear, stationary and even matching pieces for little girls! 

I must say, I could have brought the entire collection home!

Here are the pieces I'm thrilled to wear this Spring & Summer ...


My sister also has this dress.
The fabric is light and airy.


I find the black detail quite sharp and interesting.


I plan to style this skirt with blouses/tee of many colors


This also has matching pants
Pink is my favorite color and this oversized collar is the ultimate feminine statement.
I chose jeans to show a casual pairing - but also plan to dress it up with skirts


This dress also comes in white
I added a vintage thin gold belt but also believe a broach would be lovely on the collar.

I'm in love with the seashell print and the pale pink color! 
I lan to style this too with skirt, trousers, jeans and short of all various colors.


Vivian was so excited to have this matching seashell dress!!
She loves the beach, shells and matching her Mamma as much as I do!


As an extra surprise, I gifted her this swimsuit
The sleeves are precious

When I see other bloggers working alongside designers to create pieces that incorporate their individual style it has me dreaming and inspired about what I would do! 


Dress Beautifully in Pretty Pretty Styles

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: