Feb 6, 2023

Secret Valentine

Happy Monday! Valentine's Day is nearly a week away and I have to share that it's one of my favorites to celebrate. My Mamma always made it such a lovely day for us growing up with candy, flowers, outfits, jewelry etc... and I want to do the same for Vivian.

But she's not the only love in my life, in fact Ryan was first (but he doesn't give a rip about Valentine's Day) and I have my sisters, gal pals and my Mamma that now I can take a turn to gift. 

I'm going to share with you the BEST gift for Valentine's Day BUT it's a secret .....



Sidenote: Vivian loves to keep lots of secrets! She says she only wants her & I to know about where we go and what we do. It's pretty sweet but also a bit challenging when Daddy or her bff want to know about her day. I on the other hand am practically bursting to share with my gal pals the happenings of my days!

I saw this last week and it really really excited me!

Credit: @thelightblonde

THIS gals, is better than chocolates, flowers, jewelry or a card! 

I prayed over who this specific person should be and I've been intentionally lifting her up throughout my days. I've  even found myself grinning when I talk to her because I know of my secret prayers! I'm still praying for other loved ones but I'm finding this act of love very special.

I really want to do this every month of the year! How sweet would that be?!!

Dress Beautifully in Secret Prayer

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: