May 30, 2023

Home

I can't believe it! I missed posting yesterday. While no one probably noticed, I did and I have to be honest it tore my nerves up! I thrive on staying true to my schedule but you know what ... it will all be ok. (I'm still going to be bothered - like for forever!) 


This Memorial Day weekend was unique for us. Ryan was off of work!!! He rarely has weekends off much less a holiday. It was also cold and rained cats and dogs. As disappointing as that was for our outdoor fun, the slow time inside was exactly what we needed.
So I closed my computer and was present.

I really find dressing important, meaningful and down right enjoyable but I've also come to love dressing comfortable and cozy on the couch with my loved ones. 


Whether your in or out it's the people that dress the time beautifully.

Dress Beautifully Even at Home

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: