May 19, 2023

Friday Favorites: Dresses with Ruffles

 TGIF! Today is very bittersweet for me. I am stepping down from leading a ministry this past year and celebrating the end of Vivian's time in preschool with her class's end of year party.  If I share more I just may start crying so let's discuss dresses with ruffles!


This dress has all the girly details in the puff sleeves, pink print and ruffled hem. Ruffled hems add a sassy touch and silhouette! I also think a pair of sneakers is casual chic with these dresses!

Here are some fun ruffled dresses ...

Eyelet Dress

Shirtdress


Light weight and vacation perfect!


this dress is universally flattering
design available in maxi length & multiple prints





this would be great for a summer event/wedding







Dress Beautifully in Ruffles

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: