May 1, 2023

I'm So Excited

 If you know me in real life, you know that I'm super enthusiastic. Not just about wonderful things but as I go about my every day life. I have a friend that when we were just getting to know each other looked at me and said "you're super excited about things - I like that!" -MDJ

This past weekend was packed with excitement as I gathered my dearest gal pals and thanked them for their supportive, encouraging and loving friendship! As exciting as big events are I believe there's plenty to be excited for all around us. 


Speaking of excitement going around - seeing everyone at the Taylor Swift concerts has me reliving the excitement from when I saw her in 2015. Really wish I had purchased tickets this year!!! #majorregrets

Here are some things that get me excited ...

Date Nights!

Backyard Hammock


I love to read, rest and enjoy the sounds of birds, sunshine and fresh air laying in our backyard hammock.
My sister just gifted me a new one since mine had been too weathered for another summer.
Finding a spot outside for relaxation is exciting to me!

Home Decor Projects


This is the inspiration for my desk/office area in my closet!
Stay tuned!!! Hint: there may be a squeeze of lemon in the design.

Puzzles


I love sitting down to put together a puzzle.
I stick with 500 pieces - this one was a doozy!

A Good Workout


I especially enjoy the sessions that are so challenging 
they leave you with a big sense of accomplishment!

Beauty Treatment 


I rarely ever treat myself to mani/pedi or spa treatment so when I do it's a real luxury!

God Reminders


A daily devotional on my tabletops & this sweet bracelet are examples of
reminders of His love for me & give me confidence in my purpose in this life! 

Beach Magic



I love the beach! Especially with my family and finding treasures like sharks teeth and seashells.

Dressing Up


I love to dress up! Always have.

My Loved Ones


My love language is quality time! 
I get so excited about time spent with my family & friends!
You can't buy it and it's the most valuable!!!

Dress Beautifully with the Things that Get You Excited

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: