Jun 7, 2023

Cutout


Tomorrow, Ryan and I leave for Kiawah Island for 5 days! This is our annual getaway (and a little medical conference/golf time for him).  It's quickly become one of my favorite places. 

When it comes to dressing for vacation I like my outfits to suit the special occasion with color and design. Because I'm away, somewhere special, I also want to look like it.


Dresses with cut outs are all the rage and while they are situationally specific and not for everyone, I do believe they are a fun design. 

I find placement on the side, high above the waist on the ribcage is the most flattering. I also find that a light weight fabric that just skims the body will lay nicely. This dress is in linen and lined for structure.


A little sneak peek of skin on the upper body is sly and sassy without being overly risqué.

Note: best part (and almost requirement) of any garment is the ability to wear a bra.


Hi Trixie


I added color and nod to the beach with this turquoise and pearl necklace along with my vintage basket bag.


Linen Cutout Midi Dress (in white & black) - Heels - Necklace

Find a dress that makes you want to do a Happy Dance ... 
preferably out of your living room and on vacation!

Dress Beautifully in a Dress with Cut Outs

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: