Jun 12, 2023

Kiawah Island OOTD's


We are home after an amazing 5 days together on Kiawah Island! 
When it came to dressing for this trip I selected outfits that fit for warm temperatures and the special occasion.  I chose pieces that I don't typically get to wear often. I also wanted to look sassy for Ryan!!



Here's what I wore on vacation ....


I arrived in a crisp white eyelet top - Similar
And these pleated pink linen shorts (I also have them in tan & black)
bag is vintage


Wore this high-low dress to dinner
Bag - Vintage


Wore a tennis dress for a morning bike ride
Vivian made this tie dye bandana at camp 
& gave it to me to take on our trip to remember her!


Spent the afternoon at the beach
I wear bikinis when it's just us two
 (I'm not having to be a mom #IYKYK)
And this Pareo that I LOVE!!!


Wore this fabulous ruffled  Rachel Zoe dress 
that I purchased from a fellow blogger here in Charlotte
that was cleaning out her closet (I'm posting lots from my closet this week stay tuned!)


I wore this classic underwire bikini top & bottom 
(I have it in several colors & love the bra sizing for the top)
These shorts are my fav! I have several pairs
note: This pair I sized up in to have a looser fit for hot sticky days


We attended an oyster roast with live music on the water with our friends 
put on by the medical conference
I went with a tropical dress (found at Marshalls) with cut outs that was so much fun to wear!


Another tennis look for a bike ride


Lunch and drinks on the veranda overlooking
The Ocean Course


For our last dinner together


Cheers!

Dress Beautifully on Vacation

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: