Jun 26, 2023

See What You Seek

You've heard the sayings 'You are the company you keep', 'You are what you eat' and 'You get out what you put in'. While on a quiet walk on the beach recently (always looking for shark teeth & seashells) I did some thinking about what I seek in life. 

I'm an optimist but often circumstances can really turn my perspective. 

Our outlook on relationships, our children, our homes, our jobs, what we wear ... really anything, can all be viewed one way or another. I'm learning: 

You see what you seek!

I'm striving to see ...

Beauty over the Flaws

Good over Disappointment

Blessings over More

Facts over Feelings

Progress over Perfection

Calm over Chaos 

Truth over Opinions 

Him over World

The amount of content we are exposed to can feel like drinking from a firehouse!!! It can open the doors wide open in your circumstances for a negative perspective.


 I am challenging myself and hope I inspire you too
to seek things with a gentle, grateful and loving heart!

Dress Beautifully with a Positive Perspective 

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: