Jun 30, 2023

Friday Favorites: Seashells to Wear

Besides my wardrobe the only other collection I have is beautiful things I find in nature like seashells, sharks teeth and rocks. I'm actually redecorating our guest room this summer and I plan to display them there. 

I think of seashells as natural art. Vivian even has a book about them that we read and study together.

My Shell Necklace

Seashells make for beautiful jewelry that brings the sea to your outfit - even when you're not acutally there but playing barbies with your little girl.

Here are some beautiful seashell pieces to accessories your summer outfits ...

Conch Shell on a Large Chain

Puka Shell Earrings

Small Shell Necklace



Shell Charm Bracelet



Shell Earrings



Assorted Shell Necklace



Shell Inlay Bracelet



Gold Shell & Pearl Necklace



Drop Earrings



Concha Shell Necklace


Dress Beautifully in Seashells

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: