Jul 21, 2023

Friday Favorites: Authors, Books & Nooks

 TGIF! Summer reading hasn't changed much since I was a kid. I hunker down in cozy nooks (
mostly outside) and escape into the stories, adventures and characters of another time and place.


This week one of my favorite authors was in Charlotte for a book signing of her newest and officially New York Times Best Seller. I met her around 8 years ago when she wrote her very first book. She was such an encouragement to me with my blog and in following my dreams. 


She's now written so many books and has met my darling girl twice! 
I encourage you find authors that you enjoy and try to meet them. It's been a treat knowing the person behind the pen and especially finding we have lots in common.

Here are some of my favorites to read ...





author - I've read ALL her books! 


I'm even decorating our guest room inspired by this book




both classics!

On my List to read ...



Places to read ... 


Beach


Hammock


Patio


My darling girl loves books the most and will let me ready to her for hours!

Please send me your favorites!!!!

Dress Beautifully with Your Nose in a Book

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: