Jul 14, 2023

Friday Favorites: Cover Ups

 TGIF! Today I'm headed to the pool because being in water is the only way to survive the scorching heat outside!! Splashing with friends is also a fun way to spend a Friday.



Swimsuits are a key part of a Summer wardrobe and that means so are cover-ups. I don't know about you but I don't parade around, overexposed, in just my swimsuit and given that I'm a mother I'm in and out of places to and from the water.

Cover ups need to be easy to slip on and off, light weight (not just to keep cool but for minimal space while packing for travel and pool/beach bag). 

Here are some cute cover ups for your days at the water ...


prints are flattering and allow for matching multiple colors
15 options - fast shipping - great price








several color options


3 color options




several colors


more colors


easy pull on - in black & colorful print


Suit up and cover up for comfort, protection from the sun and of course style!!!

Note: don't worry about 'matching' - everything goes at the water

Dress Beautifully Covering Up at the Water

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: