Jul 7, 2023

Friday Favorites: Rompers

An extra fantastic Friday for me! I'm at the beach, which is fantastic on its own, but it's extra extra fantastic because one of my sisters is with me!!! 

Yesterday we enjoyed lunch, strolling and shopping downtown in Wilmington's waterfront.
I wore a romper and was cool, comfortable and chic. Although I did take a bit longer in the ladies room unbutton and then fasten myself back up again but realistically it's 20 seconds. 


I like rompers in that they have the look of a mini dress with continuity but ease of movement & coverage of shorts.

Here are some fantastic rompers ...






This one is so sharp & would be chic with heels on a night out




this one is sooo FUN


I adore this silhouette 


4 colors

Dress Beautifully in a Romper

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: