Jul 19, 2023

Nautical

I love a classic nautical style for Summer. It can make you feel like you're in Nantucket, on a yacht or at least that you should be! 

There's a few key elements that make this timeless look beautiful ...

NAVY & CRISP WHITE



A color palette of navy and white is sharp! 
Navy is actually my preferred neutral (as it is my Mamma's & was my Grandma's)

STRIPES


These clean lines add pattern in a timeless simple way.


GOLD BUTTONS & ACCESSORIES

The shiny buttons in a sailor design really give a nautical aesthetic! 
Add gold jewelry like knot earrings or a link bracelet to really tie it all together.

RATTAN BAG

A wicker handbag is quintessential for Summer and there are so many unique designs.
My basket bag is vintage and one I carry the most.
It also adds texture & a natural element to your look.


TOROISE SUNGLASSES

These sunglasses give an old school look that also adds a natural element and chic shade!

SILK SCARVES & AMERICANA

Consider a printed silk scarf around your neck, hair or handbag for added color & print.
I proudly enjoy wearing a touch of Americana during the Summer & this sweater has been on my wish list for two years!

Dress Beautifully in Nautical Style

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: