Aug 4, 2023

Friday Favorites: Back to School Kicks - Grown Up Edition

One of my favorite memories growing up was shopping for school supplies and clothes at the end of Summer. I had so much excitement for a new school year. Funny enough I'm 40 and still feel the same! Even though I'm not starting 'school' I am starting a new season of PTA (ekkk), bible study, activities with Vivian, and a new sport-pickle ball! 

I took Vivian shopping this week and it was so much fun!


New shoes were always at the top of the list, but back to school kicks aren't just for kids. Grown ups can step into a new year in style too! And whether they're sparkly or neutral a sneaker is a comfortable & chic shoe. 

I think it's wonderful that sneakers come in so many different colors and designs so that you can showcase your unique personality! 

Here are some sassy sneakers to step out in ...


b/c sparkle makes everything better!


I have these and love the neutral sparkle


I love this color!


My neighbor has these and she loves them


4 color options


lots of print/color options


lots of color options


9 colors - love this purple




timeless!


Style Tip: pair them with jeans, shorts, long skirts and dresses ... basically everything! 
I could not be happier about this comfortable style trend.

Note: Some of these sneakers are a splurge! I evaluate these purchase with a cost per wear approach and since I wear them nearly every day during the week they can be a good investment.

Dress Beautifully in Sneakers

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: