Aug 9, 2023

So Golden

A yellow outfit is bright and something different. I've seen more of it this year than I have ever noticed before and I'm really happy about it! So much I've incorporated the cheerful color into our new guest room design. 


For me the color has the same effect as the sun - it instantly brings joy!


This skirt is unique not only in its golden hue but in the fabric & design.  
The fabric is a synthetic that feels slick and light weight making it modern and comfortable. 
The waist has a flattering flat front with elastic in the back (I'm not a fan of exposed elastic especially in the front!) which to me this is ideal for fit! It allows for flexibility, creates shape and holds your tops tucked in.
The large front pockets and center slit give it cool modern touches!!!


I styled this in a skirt in a dressy way with a colorful blouse and statement belt.

For day to day I plan to pair with tees, sleeveless sweaters and even a sweatshirt with sneakers #momlife
For colder months a sweater, tweed jacket and boots will be so chic!

Style Tip:  Consider options across seasons & occasions when purchasing a garment.



Dress Beautifully in Yellow

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: