Aug 7, 2023

Shop My Closet

Gals, we all have pieces in our closet that we thought we'd wear and didn't, did wear and won't wear again, bought and shouldn't have bought or that just don't spark joy anymore.

I clean out my closet at least twice a year. Some I donate, some I pass to gal pals and some I sell online.

The past few years I've been using Poshmark to sell (and sometimes buy). I find it super easy and friendly to buyers & sellers. 

Here are my tips for selling:

- Make sure items are in excellent condition, clean and ironed

- Take good photos

- Research item's original description & online photos

- Price reasonably 
    This is very important. You've already decided to part with it, the money's been spent and it's better to sell than to continue collecting dust. Be willing to accept offers!

I've listed lots of pieces from my closet (and Vivian's) but just after listing today several have sold! 


I'm going to continue to list throughout the week, so check back and I'll include links on future posts.


Note: If you know me in real life or would like to purchase directly from me, please send me a message & I'd be happy to sell and save us both in fees!

Another Note: If you've ever seen me wear something that you'd like to purchase - ask! 

Dress Beautifully Selling Your Closet

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: