Aug 25, 2023

Friday Favorites: What to Wear

 I hear this question all the time - "What should I wear?" This question seems to come up a lot this time of year with back to school functions and social events.

Fashion is more versatile than ever with so many trends that it can be overwhelming. I find that we want to look stylish but not too overdressed and for heaven's sake we all want to be comfortable so that we can present ourselves confidently.



My Answer: A nice blouse and classic jeans! 

This is a look that presents polished, feminine, flattering, modern and comfortable! ALL the things!

Tip: Choose a blouse that has colors and/or prints that showcase your personality! Choose jeans that have a medium to dark wash, straight cut and ankle length. This is classic and universally flattering. 
I personal love THESE JEANS.

Here are some beautiful blouses for all occasions ...


I absolutely love this print and the ruffles!
Several color and print options


This color and cut is so flattering!


classic black - but with modern details 








several colors


sophisticated and sassy
also in blue


I have this and love it! 
2 additional colors


also in ivory & teal

Dress Beautifully in a Blouse & Jeans

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: