Aug 30, 2023

Purple Reign

When you take a look in my closet you'll see a whole lot of white next to a whole lot of color. And of those colors you'll see pink the most right next to purple. Color, whether in decorating our homes or our outfits, brings joy to yourself and shows others an insight to your personality.


I believe it's important to style with things you love to create a presentation that's true to you.


I'm not a gal that finds something I like and buys it in multiples BUT this dress AND this skirt in a beautiful purple patterned silk spoke to me. I was luck to find them on a sample sale and while the fabric is the same I plan to style them differently.


For this dress adding a heel and jewelry is perfect for a dressy look.
For something a bit more casual, layer a fur vest and opt for a knee high boot or bootie.


For this skirt there are quite a bit more styling options ...


I love a crisp white shirt, but denim, a cozy sweater and even a sweatshirt are great options.
As for accessories, belts are my #1 but I find a leather jacket, vest and boots are chic too.



Tip: Next time you're shopping filter by a color that makes you happy!

Dress Beautifully in a Favorite Color

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: