Nov 17, 2023

Friday Favorites: Belts

 TGIF! What a week! And it's the last one before Thanksgiving. I don't know about you but this month has flown by for me. 

This week the ladies bible study I participate in finished for the semester with a lovely brunch (my small group has planned for a Christmas gathering in a few weeks so we can see each other again before the end of year), I hosted a gathering of kindergarten mamas from Vivian's school for coffee & breakfast and continued to fill my days with my usual to-do's. 

This weekend will be Vivian's last soccer game of the season (her cousin is surprising her and coming to watch - she's going to burst with excitement) and a celebration of my sister's birthday that includes a sleepover!! 


When I am putting an outfit together and have chosen the main pieces accessorizing is truly the step that creates the most style. The jewelry adds shine & sometimes color, handbags & shoes add texture and sometimes print, jackets can add all of these elements as well as structure & shape!

My favorite finishing piece is a belt. Belts can add shine, color, texture, pattern and the ultimate shape.

I'm starting to consider myself a belt collector, my favorite being my vintage ones!

STYLE FACTS: Belts do NOT have to be designer to be chic! In fact - I encourage with all things purchasing on sale.

Here are some great belts to layer jeans, dresses, skirts and even blazers with ...










I love this over an all black outfit


in 2 colors and 2 metal finishes 
I have this one and it's truly timeless


in 8 different finish/color options

Dress Beautifully Belted

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: