Nov 3, 2023

Friday Favorites: Sleeveless Sweaters

 TGIF! I'm truly amazed that we are in November. It has me really thinking how I want to finish this year (Obviously I'm making a list - or two!). But first let's talk about dressing for the now winter season. Sure you can put on a pair of jeans and a sweater and feel dressed. But I believe that layering is where style is created.

I've been a fan of sleeveless sweaters since my early 20's. Having petite arms and a high energy personality that moves all day long bulky garments can be cumbersome for me. 


MY SLEEVELESS SWEATER
4 color options

By adding a sleeveless sweater over a blouse there's less bulk and more movement and style opportunities.
Sure you can layer solids on solids but it's more interesting to have prints and unexpected pairings like pastels with dark rich tones or florals with bright colors.

Tip: styling blouses & dresses that alone wouldn't be warm enough under a sleeveless sweater is also smart in utilizing your wardrobe!

Here are some sleeveless sweaters to layer ...


HEARTS
I added this to cart!
so fun and it would compliment all colors


also in black


5 colors






23 colors


3 colors


7 colors

Dress Beautifully in a Sleeveless Sweater

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: