Nov 24, 2023

Friday Favorites: Black Friday

TGI - Black Friday! I hope that you had a blessed Thanksgiving with loved ones giving thanks for all the blessings you've been given! 


My family did something different this year. We had Ryan home with us, a first in several years!!! We also have his brother & wife living just outside of Charlotte now and his parents in town so we gave thanks all together.  But we didn't cook, we decided to have dinner at the Ritz Carlton. 
It was such lovely, delicious and so nice to be served with no mess! I did miss the coziness of being at home. 

Before the dinner ... I started my day running in the Turkey Trot!


It was a super cold start, 36F, but by the last mile I was very warm. Vivian loved cheering for me and insists on running with me next year.


She told me several times that she was proud of me! 

There are SO MANY sales that quite frankly I find it all a bit overwhelming.
But it is a nice opportunity to purchase at a good price. I couldn't possibly cover it all nor would I want to.

Here are my favorite items on sale ...


I LOVE these and have never seen them at this big of a discount - 40% off!
Tons of colors


30% off - Particularly great for sweaters, dresses & my personal fav jeans.
Mother denim is what I wear 75% of the time. They're an investment and rarely on sale!


These faux leather pants are the best! So comfortable and high quality.
They are TTS and have always been excluded from promotions. 
J crew is a great place for classic pieces - I even found some great things for Vivian.


They have some gorgeous royal purple pieces as well as holiday that are so striking! 
A great time to get sharp pieces for the office as well. 


This puff sleeve sweater is so cute!


A fabulous opportunity for splurge items at a rare discount
Veronica Beard is one of my new favs but quite the splurge - happy to see some of her pieces on sale.


Sales and also $75 gift cards with purchase!
I have this bright sweater in my cart & This dress is so versatile with a vibrant print.

Dress Beautifully Shopping Sales

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: