Sep 13, 2024

Friday Favorites: Flats

 TGIF! The older I get, the more comfort matters to me when it comes to shoes. I have horrendous feet (my friends and family call them hooves) and besides being rough they also have arthritis which can be painful. 



I find flats to be a great transition shoe between the sandals of summer and boots that it's just not yet cold enough for.

Here are some fabulous flats for Fall ...

Note: Sam Edelman is a great brand! Quality leather & construction with a nice price. 


this shoe comes in a variety of leather colors, velvet, corduroy and even mesh (NOT my thing)
I have this gold in my cart!


I've had a pair of these for several years and they are such great quality!
Very similar to high end designer pairs - TONS of color & material options 


this shoe is all the rage - several options 






this shoe comes in a variety of leather colors and fabrics 

Dress Beautifully in Flats

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: