Sep 25, 2024

Jumpsuits, Accessorized

 I share jumpsuits all the time because I love them. 

Hear me out, take an a-line maxi dress and make the skirt pants and you have a jumpsuit. Now, I know there is more involved in removing it when you go to the ladies room. It's not even 30 seconds! And if you're like me and rarely drink water, it's not an issue (I actually am trying for real this time to drink more!)

I find the cohesiveness, long line and sleek look jumpsuits have flattering. I like the wide leg pant and versatility of layering.


This navy pinstripe is SHARP! It has the sophistication of a suit and modern playfulness of a jumpsuit.
I added a snake print belt for texture, pattern and add contrast. You could do this with a fun jacket and/or boots. 


I carried my bag as a clutch for a chic and more special occasion look.
For day, grab your shoulder bag.


This all black jumpsuit is great for work, a night out or for holiday events (if you're thinking about that already). I rarely wear black but it is a vey classy palette with endless opportunities to accessorize.
Also, this one is a fabulous price!


I added a vintage Ralph Lauren belt that has a western feel but in black gives a monochromatic look that gives added length. 
I added pattern and texture in my handbag - but still in the same neutral hues. 

I encourage you to use accessories to add interest and elevate a one piece dress or jumpsuit!
And they don't have to 'match' - in fact I find it more stylish when they don't.


Dress Beautifully in a Jumpsuit

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: