May 4, 2015

Gingham


I love a nice printed pant. For some that's just plain scary.  I get it.  I carry my wight in my lower body/legs and the last thing I want to do is draw attention.  

Prints don't have to be big and loud.  In fact, subtle small prints are treated like solids when it comes to styling - because from far away that's exactly what they look like.

Now, gingham is a classic print and one of my favorites!  It's like plaid but with less colors and uniformed square checks.  Think red and white picnic pattern. Gingham has been a hugely popular print over the past several years and it's still going!  Don't limit the print to your button down shirts - branch out to pants and dresses.

These pants are awesome for their sliming stretchiness and in neutral black & white you can pair with any color.  I choose pink and white just about anytime I can :) 







Pink Silk Blouse: Similar Here & Here || Gingham Pants: Peck & Peck Similar & Here ||
White Pumps: Nine West || White Handbag: Michael Kors || 

Dress Beautifully in Gingham

XOXO Sarah Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore printed pants and these are fantastic. Not too loud but incredibly beautiful!

Dress Beautifully said...

Thanks gal! tickled pink that you like :)