Apr 28, 2014

Spring Sabbatical

It's been a Spectacular Spring Sabbatical but.....

I'm Back a Year Older with New Red Hair & Fabulous Southern Flair!!!

I've Spent the Past 2 Weeks with my Friends & Family, Traveling throughout the South and Cheerfully Celebrating my 31st Birthday!!!

Here's a Peak into my Spring Shenanigans  ..... 

 Visit to Charlotte to See my Gal Pals
Purple Cut Out Dress J Crew Similar 
New Hair Do


Mamma Visits my House 
Easter Egg Tree by Moi 
Early Birthday Celebration with my Family


Birthday Wishes on Lemon Cake 

Out in the Queen City 



EASTER SUNDAY

Mr's Look: Brooksbrothers - Shirt Bowtie Pants Alligator Belt Blazer
My Look: Dress Lilly Pulitzer  



Scragley Bunny

Ladies Who Lunch #NavyWife 

 Dress Black Halo Similar

 Backyard Birthday Champs 

Mrs Champagne Flutes Kate Spade 
 Gals Weekend in Charleston SC 

Birthday Celebration 
Tanks J Crew Skirt Anthropologie

Charleston Sites & Dream Homes 

Southern Dining at Magnolias - My Favorite Flower 
Dress Kate Spade

Celebrate Cheerfully!!!

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: