Apr 10, 2014

Flowers & a Flippy Mini

It's Spring so Onward with the Adornment of Floral Prints 

Again, I'm loving the Cut-Away Tanks!  They Show off Arms & Shoulders and Draw Attention Upwards. - Slight Drawback: Strapless Bra Required 

This Tank Drew my Attention because it was Silk.  I Automatically knew I could Dress it Up or Down

The Floral Print was Romantic but at First Sight the Colors and Tones didn't Thrill Me.  Once I Tried it on... Chemistry!

The Dusty Blue & Orange Tones are Actually Perfect and Compliment my Red Hair, the Peach Undertones of my Complexion & my Millions of Freckles a.k.a. 'Sunkisses'  

Reminder to Always try it on because 'You'll Never Know!'

The Skirt - 'Flippy Mini' as I like to call it (It just Sounds So Fun!!) was a Must Have

I Spotted it in the J Crew Catalog Last Year and Anxiously Awaited it's in-store Arrival.  Of Course being the Creature-of-Habit that I am I Choose it in Ivory.  It has Since Come Out in Several Colors.

I Love that it has the Higher Waist & Flat Front/Back of a Pencil Skirt but also has the Flounce of an A-Line.  A Hybrid of the Best Cuts in the Skirt World.

Confession: It's on the Shorter Side for my Taste, although Flattering for Petite Frames

These Flippy Panels Make this Skirt So Cute & Fun to Wear!






Floral Cut-Away Tank J Crew (On Sale!) 
Flippy Mini Skirt in Ivory J Crew (Lots of Other Colors too!)
Gold Pumps Nine West Clutch Tory Burch 



Add Some Flounce with Flowers & a Flippy Mini

XOXO Sarah Louise






No comments: