Apr 14, 2014

Nicely Neutral

I Dress Colorfully Most of my Days, but I do Appreciate a Nice Break with Toned Down Soft Neutrals

Light Neutrals can be Challenging 

Most Gals Fear the 'Washed Out' Look

When Choosing Light Neutrals, Opt for Saturated Tones, and Rich Fabrics. They Combat the Dull Appearance.

This Blouse Caught my Eye for Several Reasons: Light Peach Color, Python Print, Delicate Thin Silk Fabric, Bloused Cut & Satin Trim

Tip: A Skin Colored Cami becomes Virtually Invisible Under Shear Tops ... You Don't want to Compete with Your Blouse with Unsightly Undergarment Silhouettes 

Predictably,  I wanted to pair it with Ivory but in Looking at the Tones of the Snake Print I Felt that a Taupe would Really Bring out the Subtle Brown Shades.

The Satin Trim with it's Sheen Contrasts Against my Skin - Prevents it from just Blending in.

Textures & Prints are Key to Creating Interest When Wearing Neutrals





Nude Patent Pumps Similar, Tory Burch Handbag, Earrings



Look Nice in Light Neutrals 

XOXO Sarah Louise



No comments: