Apr 2, 2014

Wednesday Words - Hello April

April is my Favorite Month!

April is the month for ....

Easter Sunday - My Favorite Holiday

My Birthday - Cheers to 31!

Wearing White 

Lemonade

Sundresses & Sandals


Opening my Planner made me Excited to say 
Hello to April


Kate Spade Planner, Tory Burch Flats Similar & Here, Essie Polish 'Cute as a Button'
Baubles - Gifts from Mr

I'm Going to Surround Myself with these Favorites...

Mr. 
Picnics & Evening Strolls Along the Water

Mamma 
 She's Visiting my House & I'll Visit hers for Easter Sunday 

Gal Pals
Lots of Birthday Cheers in Charlotte & a Trip to Charleston SC 

Family
Visit to Charlotte to see my Sisters, Brother, Nephew and Our Grace Covenant Family

Exercise
Lots of Outdoor Runs & Barre - Kickboxing - Tabata - Pilates Classes

Champagne
Cheers to 31!!!

Sundresses & Sandals
Lots of White, Cotton, Wedges, Florals & Pastels

Sweet Treats
Lemonade & Birthday Cake

Mr. & Mrs. Backyard Bliss


Surround Yourself with the Things You Love!

XOXO
Sarah Louise 
                    

No comments: