Apr 3, 2014

Stripes & Florals

Now that it's Spring, All I want to Wear are Florals.
Maybe it's the Trees Budding and Birds Singing or the Sunny Skies and Warm Weather.

Maybe it's that Wearing Florals Makes Me Feel Girly and Colorful

Just as Flowers Spruce Up Your Home, Tablescape and Make for Sweet Date Night Gifts from Mr ... They Also Freshen Your Look & Add Spring in Your Step

This Floral Skirt Caught my Eye for These Reasons:
Pencil Cut - Watercolor Floral Print - Peach Based Petals 

As Much as I Love Flowers it's Mutual When it Comes to a Nautical Motif.  Who Doesn't Love The Sea??
        I Mean it is my Second Time Living on the NC Coast (1st during my College Years) & We're a US Navy Family

This Navy Striped Top Caught my Eye for These Reasons: 

Navy - Panels - Cap Sleeve - Piped Seams

This Top is Made of Thick Fabric and Cut with a Slight Peplum... I was still able to Tuck it in without Bunching 
Panels are Essential in Good Construction.  These Panels Create Lots of Interest with the Multi-Directional Lines

With All the Pattern and Colors I Kept My Handbag & Pumps Neutral.

Now Mix Your Florals with a Classic Nautical Stripe ... Plum Perfection!







Navy Striped Top Ann Taylor, Skirt J Crew (closet veteran) Similar Here, Here & Here
Ivory Patent Bowling Handbag (Marshalls Find) Similar Here
Nude Pumps Tahari Similar  Sunglasses Maui Jim

Mix Your Prints with Stripes & Florals

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: