Apr 9, 2014

White Snake

White & Animal Print

You Rarely will See the Two Combined - most Animal Prints are Based on Dark Tones

Snakes are the Scariest Creatures on Earth, but they Make for Spectacular Garments

I Feel that with Snake Prints you can Almost Feel the Scaly Texture
And it's the One Animal Print that Can be Done in Lots of Colors and Medias  
Skinned Bags & Shoes Be Still My Heart!

My Affinity for White Overtakes Most of my Looks, so When I saw this Light Gray/White Pencil Skirt it was a Must Have! 

Yes, Pairing with Color will Look Amazing, I'm thinking Peach or Navy 

For this Outfit I Stayed True to me and Paired this Snake Skirt with White Creating a more Monochromatic Look but with Pops of Texture and Shine with Print and Metallic Silver Pumps






Snake Skirt Ann Taylor (On Sale Now!) Silk Bouse Ann Taylor Similar
Silver Pumps Nine West 


Wear White & Snake Like a Rock Star

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: