Jul 18, 2014

Celebrate Cheerfully

Cheers to Dress Beautifully's 100th Post!!!
I've Loved Sharing my Style in Dressing Beautifully, Hosting Gracefully and Celebrating Cheerfully!  

And What Better Way to Celebrate Cheerfully than Sippin' on a Jar of Sweet Summertime Lemonade?!

OK, Champagne is my FAVORITE but that's for Tonight :)
And that Recipe Goes like this:



It's no Secret I have a Love Affair with Lemons and I'm Delighted to Share One of my Favorite Ways to Enjoy them with a Refreshing Lemonade Recipe:


Recipe:
1 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice (7-10 Lemons)
3/4 Cup Sugar (I used 1/2 c Stevia in the Raw)
5 Cups of Water
Garnish - Slice of Lemon & Fresh Mint
Serve on Ice
 Slice
 Squeeze
  Drain Juice
  Add Sugar
 Mix and Add Water
Garnish & Serve
One For Mr & One for Me
ENJOY!
 
Blue Dress: J Crew Similar | Lemon Necklace: Kate Spade |


 Cheers to the Next 100 Posts!!!

XOXO Sarah Louise


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun! Wishing you 1000 more beautiful posts.