Jul 8, 2014

Tres Tropical

We're in the Midst of Summer aka Vaca Season!  

The Weekdays are Simply Obstacles til We Reach the Promised Sand!

Beachin is the Best Part of Summer; This Summer I've been Singing along to Jake Owen's Song 'Beachin'


And it's sunshine, blue eyes, tan lines, slow tide rollin'
White sand, cold can, koozie in my hand, just a summertime strolling
Chillin', breezing, sippin', singin' whoa
Beachin'

Vaca also Means Trading in your Blouses, Pencil Skirts & Pumps for 
Tanks, Shorts and Sandals.

I've Always been a Gussied Up Kinda Gal but I don't Hesitate Once the Work Day is Complete to Let my Hair Down and Slip into a Comfy Cotton Ensemble.

Note:  Mr Adores me Casual & Less Fussy ... Most Men do Ladies! 
Opt for a Minimal Look on the Weekends with Just a Touch of Make-Up, a Relaxed Comfy Outfit and Simple Hair. 

This Look Says Take me to a Tropical Island and Hand me a Fruity Drink. Yes Please!!



Tropical Tank - J Crew      Denim Shorts - J Crew Factory
Panama Hat - J Crew        Wedges - Michael Kors



Be Tres Tropical in this Fruity Tank

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: