Jul 28, 2014

Blues

There's no Sadness in These Monday Blues.  I Love Pairing Shades of a Color Together. When Styling a Tonal Look be Sure to Incorporate Interest with Detailing or Accessories.

Here in the South Light Blue is Referred to as 'Carolina' Blue from the Signature UNC- Chapel Hill Color - Mr's an Alum so it's Favorite!
This 'Carolina' Blue Blouse Brings Interest & Femininity with it's Pleated Ruffles.

I'm Definitely a Blues over Blacks Gal.  While Most Gals Can't Get Enough Black Pieces in their Closet, I Hunt for Blues, Navy Blues.  Navy isn't Nearly as Easy to Find as Black, so When I Find a Great Navy Piece it Almost Always Comes Home.

P.S. You Can Totally Mix Blues & Blacks! (Sounds like a good post ... stay tuned)

I Added Some Bright to the Look with my Handbag and Spectator Pumps in White & Navy.









Carolina Blue Ruffled Blouse: ASOS || Navy Suit Pencil Skirt: Banana Republic ||
White Handbag: Michael Kors || Spectator Pumps: Brooks Brothers Similar ||
Sunglasses: Target || Essie Polish: Butler Please ||  

Be Beautiful in Blues

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: