Jul 23, 2014

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale '14

That's Right Ladies, it's that Time, The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2014!!!




If You are a Cardholder You got a Chance to Shop Early and if You're Not (Shame on You) Now's the Time to Take Advantage of this Amazing, Biggest Sale of the Year at Nordstrom.

This isn't Just Any Sale.  This is the Sale that Allows You to Buy the Newest Trends Before the Season! And it's Nordstrom, so it's a Chance to Buy Designer Quality Pieces at a Huge Discount. 

I Look Forward to this Sale Every July.  It's Marked on the Calendar (Mr & I are Both Enthusiasts).  It can be a Challenge to Bring Yourself into a Fall State of Mind When the Temperatures Down here in the South are in the 90's ... but the Deals and Glimpse of Cooler Weather will Get You there, I Promise.  

Over the Years I've Scored some Major Finds, Boots, Jackets, Shoes, etc....
This is the Sale that You Don't Want to Pass Up ... Prices will Go Up August 4th and Nothing Haunts Us Like the Things We Didn't Buy!

While Mr was Living in DC, we were Fortunate to have Access to the Fabulous Nordstrom of Tyson's Corner, and at Home, Charlotte NC.  Since the Charlotte Store is Smaller it Pays to have a Go-To Sales Associate.  She can Give You Full Attention and Help Order Items not in the Store.  This Year (since we're living on the NC Coast) We Called Our Gal in Charlotte and She was Able to Text Pictures and Help Place Our Order for In-Store and Online Purchases.  This is Also a Great Route to Go as the Purchases Add to Her Sales Goals.  We Love Haley!

Tip:  I Make Friends with a Sales Associate at Every Store I Frequent.  You can Never Have too Many Gal Pals and it Makes for an Amazing Shopping Experience! 

So if You Haven't Already, Go Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale to Add Designer Fall Pieces to Your Closet!!!

Shop the Trends: 

These are my Top Picks ....

Leather

Leather is a Huge Trend.  I Loved this Dress ( A Must Have) for it's Quilting Detail and Defined Waist.
Nordstrom Brand Halogen Showcases Several Leather Dresses in Various Cuts to Fit Any Style: Pleated and Shift 

Moto Jacket


I Love this Jacket for it's Mix of Leather and Tweed.  The Tweed has a Luster and Asymmetrical Cut Along with a Rich Burgundy Color that Make it Irresistible. 

Fall Floral


I Smile at the Idea of Fall Florals.  Richer Warmer Hues that Keep You Holding on to Summer Blooms.  
This Skirt has a Subtle Flare and Interesting Lines in a Faux Wrap. See More Fall Florals Here and Here.

Lace Hem


I'm not Quite Sure How I Feel about the Lace Hem Trend... Has a Lingerie Look to it ... But I Love the Idea of & Feminine Detail .. Nevertheless it's on the Racks.  Shop this Skirt and Another Lace Hem Piece Here.  I Suggest Styling with a Conservative Top.

Asymmetric

Asymmetric Lines are in Abundance! Whether it's a Dress, Moto Jacket or like the Above Skirt  The Off-Centered Lines add Interest and Fun Detailing to Pieces. 

Over the Knee Boots

I've Always thought that Over-the-Knee Boots were Edgy and Fierce.  I Love these Boots as they have a Stretchy Back (and available in wide calf).  However, Your Hem line must be a Couple Inches above the Knee and I want to Make sure I have Enough Pieces to Pair with these Boots to Ensure Lots of Wear.  I also Need to Physically See these On as I'm Concerned they May Overwhelm my Petite Legs/Frame.  More Over-the-Knee Options Here.

Jewelry






I have so much Jewelry, that it's not high on my Shopping List, Unless its so Unique I just can't Live without it.  These Pieces Caught my Eye because they're Gold, Emerald Green (A Red Head's Signature Color) and Simple. 
The Earrings are Hammered Gold for Extra Shine and have a Vintage 1960's Look, but they're Clip-on so I Hesitate but Probably will Buy :)
I am All Over the Long Necklaces and Don't Have any like this Green Stone One by KS.
I Adore Big Cocktail Rings!  They are Best Paired with a Glass of Champagne, Cheers! KS Ring
Monogram Necklaces have been on Trend for a While Now (I have one from M&L) but I like the Unique take with Your Full Name on this Gold Bar Piece.

Handbags


I've been Lusting over a Rebecca Minkoff Bag for Sometime Now. The Sale is a Perfect Time to Shop. I've Also Been Embracing the Idea of a Blue Bag (I've got Plenty of Brown and Black), However I do Find the Two-Toned Bag Very Appealing.  Decisions! Decisions! 
I Like the Size, Big Enough for All, Clean Lines for Professional Use, and Longer Top Handles for Over-theShoulder (Almost All my Handbags are Elbow Carry).

Beauty
                    
I LOVE Nail Polish and have a Butter of London Addiction.  It's Free of the 3 Harmful Chemicals found in Polish and the Colors are Fab!  This Gift Set is a Steal! 


So Here You Have it, my Picks from the Sale.  Shop the Trends and Choose the Pieces that Suit Your Fancy.  Stay Tuned to See What Purchases Made it to My Closet!

Happy  Shopping at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

XOXO Sarah Louise












1 comment:

Sandra Parker said...

Prefect items! Love the dress for sale, actually all of them. Nice items, so fashionable.