Jul 14, 2014

Pretty Woman Moment

I Believe that All Women are Pretty, We were Simply Made that Way 
But a Lovely Dress, Some Lipstick and a Fun Pair of Heels Polishes a Gal Straight to Gorgeous!

When I saw this Dress it Reminded me of Something but I couldn't put my Finger on it.
I tried it on and was Uncertain about the Muted Carmel Color Washing me Out but was in Love with it's Classic Shape and Print. 
And it Hit Me.  
It Reminded me of the Dress Julia Roberts wore to the Polo Match in One of the Best Movies of All Time 'Pretty Woman'.   It's not an Exact Replica as Hers was a Chocolate Brown but I Certainly Felt Like a Pretty Woman in it!

Pops of Bright Red Set this Soft Color Palette on Fire with a Vintage Feminine Flair.

I Plan to Bring it into Fall with Shades of Navy & Burgundy in a Blazer, Scarf and/or Pump.  
Adding a Pair of Boots and a Cardigan will not Only Keep You Warm but Keep You Fall Fabulous.

I Styled this Look Fitting for a Lady with Pearls & a Summer Sun Hat 








Carmel Polka Dot Dress: J Crew Factory  | Red Pumps: Nine West |
| Essie Polish: Clambake  | Lips: Butter of London 'Lippy' |

Be a Pretty Woman in Polka Dots

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: