Nov 21, 2014

Southern Comfort

 TGIF!!!

I Believe in Celebrating Cheerfully on Fridays! We Hustle All Week Long for the Reward of 2 Days Packed of Fun and Relaxation with Favorites - Favorite People, Activities, Food, Bubbles, and Favorite Cozy Pieces.

During the Week we Typically Strut Around in Dressy Duds - Blazers, Pencil Skirts, Pumps etc..
So it's Nice to Slip into Relaxed and Soft Clothing.

For Me, my Favorite Casual Cozy Pieces for the Weekend Look Something Like this:
Sweater, Jeans, and Boots.

Since I'm a Southern Gal these Pieces are Made of Natural Materials (Cotton & Leather) and Represent Our Distinctive Culture.  

I'm Passionate in Supporting Small Business and Entrepreneurship - 
My Boots, Purchased on a Business Trip in Houston TX from a Family Owned Shop.
My Necklace - Made by Local Designers from my Home Town Charlotte NC - It's My New Favorite!! Created from Leather, Horsehair and Natural Beads it's Unique and Definitely a Showstopper wherever I go. Check Out Twine & Twig and their Amazing Designs!






Cable Sweater: Loft || Jeans: Paige || Boots: Cavender's Houston TX ||
Necklace: Twine & Twig || 

Dress Beautifully in Southern Comfort Pieces

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: